Sunday, August 16, 2015

Krabi: Cyanic Idyll


Landed in Krabi International Airport with a heart full of excitement and gaiety. "This is it!, my long holiday starts now!". The sky was a bit 'ink-ish' when I arrived at the Ao Nang Pier, where I took a 30-minute breathtaking boat trip going to Railay Beach Resort. "Welcome to Railay!" the boatman said as he dipped down and pulled the rope to anchor his watercraft.

Railay, a fascinating peninsula with colossal limestone cliffs, lush greens surrounded by warm cyan waters of Andaman. Zestful rock climbing, thrilling kayak experience, romantic saunters along the shore and adrenaline-rushing boat rides are some of the activities that you can enjoy in this place.

I visited some of Krabi's wonderful nature such as the Emerald Pool and the natural hot-tub Jacuzzi in the southern part of Krabi. Ao Nang was proud for its busy night markets and savory seafood baskets. 

I had a great time staying in Railay Beach Resort for 5 exhilarated days and 4 stirring nights and actually it took me less than an hour to fall in love with this locale. 












No comments:

Post a Comment